A Good Game = 3 good mechanics
- Mechanics of club
- Mechanics of ball
- Mechanics of golfer
Most amateur golfers take care of No 1 & 2 but forget about the most crucial element of a good game, No 3: Mechanics of the Human Body.
6 key areas for a golfer:
- Maximum separation of body parts
- Energy Transfer of body parts
- Synchronisation co-ordination of body parts
- Centre of Gravity COG (neutral body position) management
- Maximum range of motion (flexibility)
- Explosiveness (electric coil)
- It is all a question of controlling the rotation and maintaining COG stability.
- It is all a question of closing that muscular chain engagement.
Factors to enhance and maintain key areas of performance:
Explosiveness & Accuracy
- Core Stabilisation
- Separation (dissociation)
- Foot Grounding (weight transfer)
- Kinetic Energy
Golf Injury Clinic is all about body biomechanics of the golf swing.
Call us today on 07469 205041 or email Laura@golfinjuryclinic.co.uk to start the next stage in improving your game.